According to internet media:Donald Trump is serious about this birth certificate thing.
The Donald brought up the subject again yesterday with the ladies of The View, saying, "I want him to show his birth certificate"
"There is something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like," Trump said.
Trump's apparent support of so-called "birthers" didn't sit well with some of The View co-hosts.
As Whoopi Goldberg put it, "That's the biggest pile of dog mess I have heard in ages."
Goldberg said the birth question wouldn't be asked of a white president, asking Trump, "It's not because he's black, is it?"
"That has nothing to do with it," Trump said.
The statements by Trump and Goldberg both drew big applause from the audience.
Trump said he has not decided whether he will seek the presidency.
The creator and host of The Apprentice confirmed that, should he win election, he would not tell Obama, "You're fired!"
"I don't want to trivialize it," Trump said.
Whew! Glad to hear it, Donald!
See photos of: Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Whoopi Goldberg
read more>.
The Donald brought up the subject again yesterday with the ladies of The View, saying, "I want him to show his birth certificate"
"There is something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like," Trump said.
Trump's apparent support of so-called "birthers" didn't sit well with some of The View co-hosts.
As Whoopi Goldberg put it, "That's the biggest pile of dog mess I have heard in ages."
Goldberg said the birth question wouldn't be asked of a white president, asking Trump, "It's not because he's black, is it?"
"That has nothing to do with it," Trump said.
The statements by Trump and Goldberg both drew big applause from the audience.
Trump said he has not decided whether he will seek the presidency.
The creator and host of The Apprentice confirmed that, should he win election, he would not tell Obama, "You're fired!"
"I don't want to trivialize it," Trump said.
Whew! Glad to hear it, Donald!
See photos of: Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Whoopi Goldberg
read more>.
No comments:
Post a Comment